LinkSafe Fire ensures staff and contractors are fire safe.
Portable Fire Equipment Training and Fire Warden Training
While face-to-face Fire Safety training is ideal, for many industries it’s just not practical. Complementing hands-on training with online systems is an extremely efficient way to keep training records up to date.
Annual Fire Safety Training can be difficult to arrange. With LinkSafe’s online training modules, individuals are able to access training as needed and when convenient.
LinkSafe has two modules: Portable Fire Equipment Training and Fire Warden Training. These courses have been developed by Fire Safety experts and ensure that staff know what a fire extinguisher is, how to determine which one should be used in each situation, and how to use it.
Fire Safety training covers:
- How to use portable fire extinguishers, hose reels and fire blankets
- How fire extinguishers work
- Fire extinguisher classifications
- Dangers a particular extinguisher is suited to deal with
- Appropriate methods of operation for extinguishers, hose reels and fire blankets
- Emergency Control organisation training
- Specific roles and responsibilities of ECO personnel;
- Emergency diagrams & emergency codes.