If your business is still using spreadsheets and email chains to track things like contractors, inductions and incident reports.
Then you’ve just unlocked a way to leave all that behind and save countless hours — plus untold amounts of money — by digitising and automating those processes.
LinkSafe’s suite of bespoke and fully customisable tools allows you to create a centralised online system that’s cleaner, faster and simpler than you might think possible.
+ Read More
Employee Training & Induction Software Systems
When it comes to employee training, Australia has some of the strictest requirements in the world. That’s hardly surprising, because many Australian work sites have unique safety risks and environmental hazards.
For business owners, however, it means there can be considerable administrative burdens that can result from the strict requirements. This is where LinkSafe can help with our online employee training software.
Australia provides a situation where most potential employees are already highly skilled. According to this report by the Australian Bureau of statistics, the majority of Australians pursue higher education or vocational training, with 57 percent of men and 56 percent of women between the ages of 15 to 64 having at least one non-school qualification.
The data shows that overall the Australian population has an education level higher than the OECD average. Thus employers have a great luxury of choice in Australia, where there are so many highly qualified employment candidates available for selection. All that is needed to ensure employment candidates are job ready for the individual work site is site induction training.
The advantage of online employee training delivery
Just a few years ago, it would have been rare to use online applications for business, but that has changed to the point that it is more unusual for a business to purchase and install software locally.
Doing so introduces a number of problems that can all be avoided by using online software. Of course it is important to ensure that adequate security is maintained, which is why LinkSafe uses the strongest available online security measures to ensure data is protected while in transit.
Of course we also employ robust security to protect at-rest data on the server, protecting against infiltration and unauthorised access using industry accepted best practices for at-rest data protection.
Today, the use of online software can greatly improve the efficiency of workflow, and it is especially suited to training provision. Installed software introduces higher maintenance needs, uses space on internal network servers that could be put to better use, and limits the availability of access to resources in ways that are not always desirable.
The Best Online Employee Training in Australia
A summary of the benefits of using online induction software in Australia includes:
- IT staff do not need to waste time installing, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting locally installed software. This frees their time to focus on the important tasks of maintaining your connectivity and internal data security.
- Employees and job candidates can access training at any time from any location with a viable Internet connection.
- Training programs can be updated with new information rapidly and easily, so minor changes in legislation don’t create the necessity for major software upgrades.
- Training information is available for employees to review and access whenever they need it, not only during official induction. This helps to eliminate the uncertainty caused by faulty recall of information. If the employee is uncertain during any procedure, the information can be checked, thus avoiding potentially costly mistakes.
- Various multimedia training materials can be included. This can be audio, video, images, text, PDF documents, database information, and Office documents.
- Platform independence: training can be accessed from almost any device capable of running a modern web browser.
- Local server and desktop resources are minimally consumed. The training content is hosted online. The less of your local resources that are consumed, the more efficient all your systems will be.
Why LinkSafe Provides the best Employee Training in Australia
LinkSafe provides the best online induction system in Australia. It is created and maintained by Australians who understand Australia’s training requirements. This makes the online training software available from LinkSafe the most sensible choice for any Australian business or service organisation.
The advantages of LinkSafe include:
- Best industry accepted security standards
- Reliable service utilising IBM Softlayer Technologies Training package is custom tailored to each client
- Modular training system, easily updated whenever necessary
- Simple pricing structure with no hidden surprises
- Verifiable induction attendance and completion
- Helps with contractor compliance management
More than just Online Employee Induction Software
Our online training method makes training delivery much easier. Your inductees can complete induction training before arriving at the work site, or they can complete induction for a new site while still working at another site. Completion of training can be linked to the issue of ID cards. Scan the QR code on the ID card and get instant details of the site induction and training status of the individual.
Using an Australian service, designed and built in Australia, is also the logical choice for any business operating work sites in Australia. We know what the correct standards are and we have access to a huge library of information, allowing us to create systems that are comprehensive and accurate.
Every Australian state has very strict rules governing workplace safety, employee conduct, employer conduct, environmental management, and various other things that it is important for your training to be up to date with.
The benefits you should see from this include reduced workplace accidents, greater employee productivity, and improved work site knowledge among the workers.
Online Induction Systems for Employees of all Fields
From the administrative perspective, LinkSafe online training systems meet every requirement too. You can generate multiple reports in multiple ways, perform data searches to find the exact information you need, and you can easily export records to update your internal systems.
When you have work sites in Australia, LinkSafe is the perfect choice for your employee training system needs, whether that be induction training or any other kind of training.
Our emphasis on creating accessible systems that are easy to use makes things easy for workers, even if they are not highly proficient in the use of technology. The intuitive interfaces and program workflow means there’s no need for workers to learn the system before they’re able to learn the content of your curriculum.
For all these reasons, and many more, LinkSafe is the number one choice for online training software in Australia.
Contact the Online Employee Training Experts Today!
LinkSafe is Australia’s leader in online induction software and online staff training software. We specialise in online training software & employment induction training for aged care, construction, volunteers, transport, retail, venue staff, emergency personnel and contractors to maximise workplace staff safety. Learn more about our compliance management software and online training software today.
– Read Less