What is unique about our Permit to Work system?
It’s a seamless module that is a core part of what we do, making contractor management easy! It makes applying for a permit a breeze – capture all the necessary permit information, and managing permits on a day by day – the task becomes simple and easy to manage – whether you are on or off-site. Everything is searchable, all necessary uploads are stored on your LinkSafe platform and can easily be recalled and viewed.
It is not just ‘another permit to work’ system.
It is interlinked, meaning workers are linked to permits. Workers also must agree to the terms and information their contracting entities have uploaded on their behalf. It ensures workers do not go into the project without knowing what expectations they must fulfill.
How does it work?
Invitation in advance
1. If a contractor requires a Permit to Work in advance, they can contact you and you are able to invite them to apply for a permit.
2. They’ll complete the necessary questions, attach associated workers to the permit and upload any relevant information.
3. An alert will be issued to you to review the permit, you are able to approve or reject.
4. When the worker, or workers, arrive on-site, they will be informed that a permit to work has been allocated to them, they will need to reach the conditions, open the associated documents and confirm that they agree to all the information prior to finalising in their sign in to work.
Applying for Permit to Work on-site
1. Sign in and select which permit to work you require.
2. Attach the associated workers to the permit if there are any others.
3. Take photos of necessary documentation.
4. An alert will be raised to the administrator to view, approve or reject the permit application.
5. The workers will receive a text informing them of the outcome and what time the permit is valid to.
Benefits & features, tailored to you
Manage it all from one dashboard
No need to switch programs, keep track of different tabs or windows. Easily decide which permits are to be applied for on the day, or which ones need to be applied for in advance – or both! Ensure you can set permit validity times with alerts sent out at time of permit expiry.
Have a solution that is flexible
No permits are a one-sized fits all approach across industry sectors. We allow your organisation to attach key documentation that may need to be completed, this can be uploaded and form the basis of the evidence you need to approve or reject the permit.
Make sure workers know what they are doing
It’s easy for many contracting entities to assume because they have applied for a permit, the workers will know what to do on-site. Incorrect! Workers need to view the relevant documentation, understand the risks and should be linked and assigned to a permit – something our platform does!